- Admission for 1st year B.Tech. course through JEE mains (joint entrance examination) merit through Uttarakhand State Online Counselling
- Admission for the lateral entry of B.Tech. course is through UKSEE (Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam) which is conducted during the month of May/June
Qualification & Eligibility Requirements
- Passed Intermediated examination from a recognised boards, with at-least 50% marks in PCM (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category in Science stream).
- Passed diploma Examination from an AICTE approved institute, with at-least 50% Marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category in an appropriate branch of Engineering)
- Passed B.Sc. Degree from a recognized university as defined by UCPC, with at-least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) and passed XII standard with Mathematics.
- Provided that in case of students belonging to B.Sc. stream shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics/Engineering Drawings & Engineering Mathematics of the first year Engineering programme along with the second year subjects.
- Provided that in case of students belonging to B.Sc. stream shall be considered only after filling the super numeracy seats in this category with students belonging to the Diploma stream.
- Allotment Letter
- Marksheet and Certificate of all educational qualifications.(i.e 10Th ,12th ,Diploma )
- Category /Subcategory Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Character Certificates (Last Attended School/ College )
- TC/Migration certificate
- 4 Passport Size colored Photograph
- Bank Draft in favor of “Director Women Institute of Technology Dehradun.